Hanwag Alverstone II Wide GTX
- In stock, ready to ship
Modern, lightweight and stable – a GORE-TEX trekking boot with a Wide Last made for demanding terrain and multi-day treks across the Alps with ambitious summit excursions.
The Alverstone II Wide GTX is designed to provide a lightweight, yet sturdy fit for challenging terrain. The Wide Last version for broader feet provides more room at the forefoot and ball of the foot. Thanks to its innovative, LFX (Lateral Flex) construction, it’s the ideal choice for long summit trips and multi-day alpine treks. The modern, shock-absorbing Vibram® sole construction with lower stack height provides additional stability in rugged terrain. And the GORE-TEX lining keeps your feet dry in wet and snowy conditions.
- New Hanwag Integral Light sole with stabilising lower stack height
- Very lightweight thanks to special sole profile and 3D PrismBase technology
- Modern, functional upper design with flexing Hanwag LFX technology that protects the joints
- Click Clamps for variable two-zone lacing with textile loop for easy opening
- Wide Last version provides more room at the forefoot and ball of the foot
*This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Estimated shipping times vary, but we will do our best to ensure your order is processed and shipped quickly. We send tracking information as soon as it is made available to us. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Upper material: Suede, Microfiber
Outer sole: Vibram® Integral Light
Weight: 1460 g
Weight reference: one pair size 8
Lace length: Schürsenkellängen: UK 6 - 9,5 = 170cm | UK 10 - 13 = 180cm
ABCD Category: BC