SITKA Apex Hoody (Discontinued)
- In stock, ready to ship
Silent, concealed and deadly, the Apex Hoody is a bowhunter’s dream. A merino-nylon blend delivers natural moisture and scent control as well as warmth, noise reduction and uncompromised stretch for navigating technical terrain. Removable elbow pads take the strain out of long glassing sessions on unrelenting vantages. An integrated face mask delivers total concealment for the moment of truth while reinforcement in the shoulders, arms and elbows stands up to years of the mountain’s abuse. GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Fabric: 30-Gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Backer Blended with a Durable Nylon Face
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Integrated Mesh Face Mask: The built in face mask deploys easily for complete concealment.
- Reinforced Shoulders, Elbows & Arms: Double thick fabric offers additional protection and will stand up to years of abuse.
- Elbow Pads: The removable elbow pads offer additional protection when desired
- Zippered Center Pocket with Mesh Dividers: The zippered center pocket keeps necessities close at hand and organized for easy access.
Weight: 20 oz. // Size: L
The SITKA Apex Hoody is a solid piece that's specifically designed with the archery hunter in mind. From the integrated face mask that stows cleanly when not in use and silent materials to removable elbow pads for those next-level stalks, this product is good-to-go when a bow is in hand.